Choose 2B Fit
4 large eggs
1 c. Nutella
confectioners sugar (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Spray an 8″ x 8″ baking pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with a parchment “sling,” so the ends hang over the sides. Lightly spray again.
2. Using the whisk attachment, beat the eggs in your mixer on medium-high speed for 8 minutes. The eggs should be tripled in volume and pale yellow in color.
3. While the eggs are whisking, warm the Nutella in your microwave for 1 minute. Give it a stir and let it cool till warm (but not to room temperature).
4. With the mixer at low speed, slowly pour the warm Nutella into the bowl, mixing just till combined. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the bowl and incorporate any last bits of Nutella into the eggs. Immediately transfer to your prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or till a cake tester comes out clean.
5. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Using the parchment sling as an aide, transfer to a cutting board and cut into squares. Dust with confectioners sugar if using.
6. Serve brownies or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Two-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
Add ground turkey and garlic. Stir occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes.
Add onions and yellow peppers and cook until onions are gold brown.
Add the sweet potato, cover the skillet and cook until they are tender. Don’t forget to stir occasionally. If necessary, add more olive oil or a little bit of water to cook the sweet potato.
While the sweet potato is cooking pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
When the sweet potato is tender, add shredded mozzarella cheese and bring the skillet to the oven to melt the cheese.
When the cheese melts, remove from the oven and garnish with green onions.
Prep time Cook time Total time
15 mins 15 mins 30 mins
A healthy gluten free ground turkey sweet potato skillet meal that is definitely a delicious comfort food to share joy.
Author: Primavera Kitchen
Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet